Monday, August 3, 2009

my only drug.

salam.

another friend of mine got married yesterday.congratulations!may the marriage last forever and ever=)i can see the chemistry there.org kata bahagia.haha.

by the way,H1N1 makin mengganas.if only the goverment could do more.it's frightening seeing the no of people affected increasing day by day,what's more the rising death toll.could this be a warning sent by god so that we realize everything in this world happens according to His will?

today is not good.i miss the one and only so badly i couldn't think of anything else.is he ok?does he get good foods onboard?is everyday a monday like he used to tell me?are the superiors treating him nicely?and most importantly....does he miss me like i miss him?i think i've been drugged!

`I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.` – Woody Allen

No comments: