Monday, May 25, 2009

it's ok sweetheart.

salam.

my tummy is having a bad day today..i felt bloated the whole day.i think excessive consumption of ayam masak cili could be the reason.anyway,my aym masak cili tastes like aym percik at the end of the day.blame the coconut milk.

a few texts from nagasaki make me drooling of japanese-made sushi and japanese ramen and owh not forgotten excellent choices of levi's jeans which some are not available anywhere else.wish i could be there and help him choosing the best-suited levi's jeans and most importantly choose a pair of my own;P .i'm always fascinated by his stories about japan.but i don't think he'll bring me to japan one day as buying flight tix is just a waste of money as he can go there back and forth FOC or fully paid by misc.sheesh..too bad azimah.

anyhoot,seeing women in labour made me think twice of getting pregnant.well,although it's not going to happen anytime soon but as a lady it's something possible(can't say definately as everything comes from the ONE and ONLY) to happen to me right?hehe.and tabik spring lah to all mother.from morning sickness to third stage of labour,i tak rasa lelaki sanggup tanggung all those things more than once.maybe ada but how many?provocative sket.i'm not being feminist.it's just another point to support the phrase"syurga di bawah telapak kaki ibu".

have a nice day all.

No comments: